Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last day in NICU and finally home

Jill, Caitlyn and Madilyn came to visit last week during spring break. The kids had great fun crawling on Jordon. Caitlyn helped take care of Abby. They went to McLean with Grammy for a few days and then Grammy came back when Rylan got to come home.




Even though the weather was not great, Caitlyn helped Jordon take Abby on a walk. They also took her to the park the next day but I did not go so no pictures.
We had to go "room in" at the hospital the night before Rylan was discharged.
Rylan's bed

Our bed - worst night of sleep ever!
Getting buckled in the car seat
In the car headed home!
Aunt Nikki's Little Peanut outfit
Height ruler from the Bradens. We don't quite measure up on it yet!



Our first bath at home


Papa came down this weekend.
Aunt Jill came back through to visit after their visit in McLean. The cousins did not come in and meet Rylan yet; we just let them look through the doorway. Caitlyn told her mother that they are coming back to Lubbock for Easter. She could hardly stand that she could not hold Rylan!



Abby has done really good so far. She has sniffed around the cradle but we have not let her get too close to Rylan yet. This was her checking out what I was holding.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie! I insist on pictures daily!! I mean it! No I am serious...if you don't want your text messages to blow up then post pictures and lots of them! What else do you have to do! (just kidding!)

    I was wondering how Abby was adjusting...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.