Wednesday, June 13, 2012

4 Months Old - June 12 2012



Rylan had his 4 month check up Tuesday. He did great with his shots again. He did cry a little this time because he now knows he has a voice. He just slept most of the day. I stayed home :)

see his little band-aid


later in the day we practiced in the chair



and he loves his toys

some random videos of me talking to Rylan

The last two videos I was trying to get him smiling and giggling in his sleep. He kept doing it so I grabbed by phone and of course did not get a good video of the big smile and giggle but you can see it some.

1 comment:

  1. I love how in the video where he is wearing the striped onsie, that kid is constantly moving!!! Could be foreshadowing mom and dad, get ready!! hahahahaha. Can't wait til I get to see him again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.