Monday, July 23, 2012

Seven Years!

WOW I can not believe we have been married seven years! I also can not believe how much our lives have changed; especially in the last year. I would never have guessed how blessed we have been.

Here are some memories:


 The engagement pictures. Doesn't Jordon look thrilled.






And the honeymoon...





3 comments:

  1. Man, time flies! Seems like yesterday that I decided to take matters into my own hands. Jordon - your welcome! Lori - Sorry about draggin' you into this crazy Dudley clan! HAHAHAHA. But seriously, Congratulations! and when do I get to see my wiggle worm nephew again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA yes Grace I should have given you credit!

    We are trying to find a time when we can make a trip to Comanche soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU ON THE DAY BUT I AM POUTING SO THERE.CANT WAIT TILL RYLAN CAN CALL HIS MEMA SINCE NO BODY ELSE DOES. LOVE YOU BOTH ANY WAY.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.