It is hard to believe that Rylan is six months old now! He has grown and changed so much is such a short amount of time. We never could have imagined how active and what a personality he has now.
 |
| February 12, 2012 |
 |
| Rylan loves to roll around on the floor and look at himself in his mirror. It is kind of a fun house mirror! |
 |
| more funny faces |
 |
| the boys taking a nap. |
Rylan like to lay in the floor and just kick his legs. I try to get video of him rolling over but every time I get the camera or my phone out he stops.
 |
| This is one of Rylan's preemie outfits that he wore in NICU; and it was big on him at first. Now we have the same one in a 6 month size. |
 |
| The first time we tried on his sunglasses. |
|
|
|
 |
| Hollywood watchout! |
|
|
Today we went out in the backyard with Jordon while he gave Abby a bath. Rylan wore his sunglasses the whole time we were outside.
He is an adorable boy! But I am a little freaked out. That picture where Jordon and Rylan on sleeping on the bed...is Rylan on his stomach or his back...the more I study it the more creeped out I get! If you just look at his body...it looks like he is on his back. It looks like I can see his knees and feet pointing up but when you look at is head, I think he has gotta be on his stomach! No human should be able to to do that with their head if laying on his back!!! Seriously, Ya'll have got to do something with that picture...I am freaking out!!!!!!! hahahaha
ReplyDelete