Monday, October 29, 2012

October update

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of traveling between McLean and Comanche and back. I put up a few pictures from the bull sale a few days ago. It seems like we are out of town every weekend lately. Jordon was out of town for a few days and Grammy came to stay with us. I have more pictures so hopefully I will get around to downloading them from my phone soon.

 Having fun making a mess with dinner


 what a pretty girl

 happy baby looking at the camera
 then back to whatever they are watching on TV



 mom, please stop taking my picture while I am playing

 We took the entertainment center outside while Grammy and I worked in the flower beds and decorated the porch with pumpkins.


This past weekend Papa and Nikki came to Jacob's football game then to visit us for the afternoon. We did not make it to the game because it was too cold Saturday morning. They came to Lubbock for lunch then Holly and Nikki ran errands while everyone else hung out with us. Jacob and Caleb entertained Rylan.




Caleb got tired of me taking pictures so he tried to hide from me. 
Papa took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.