I went to a conference last week so Jordon and Rylan were on their own
for a few days. I think they played outside a lot with Abby. Rylan got a lawn mover
and he loves it.
 |
| This is a picture Jordon sent me while I was gone. |
 |
| The next grill master... |
 |
| He also loves the vacuum cleaner. I think mostly because it makes a loud noise. |
 |
| Uncle Cameron came by to visit. |
.JPG) |
| The toy box is as much fun as the actual toys. |
Aunt Jill, Caitlyn and Madi stopped by on their way home Friday night. Grammy and Papa were taking them home from their week in McLean. Rylan had a blast playing with them. He loves Madi's curly red hair!
Rylan loves to go outside; that is all he wants to do lately. It is so hot in the afternoon so we go out every night and water my plants. We found him a little water can so he can help but really he just wants to control the water hose.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.