Friday, February 26, 2016

Putting It Back Together....

This week begins the process of putting the house back together. Most everything that is coming out has been torn down.  The new windows are going in this week. I will get some pics soon to post of those.The electrical is complete throughout the house as you can see in all the pictures; wires everywhere. Most of the plumbing is done too and should be fully completed this week.I hope to get up there often to take pictures and will post them as quickly as possible. As much as I can do typing with one hand and holding Haydon. So excuse any typos that I don't catch. I also get interrupted because Rylan has to check his email.
 
The closets for the master bedroom and one of the bedrooms (Rylan says his room) have been framed and are ready for sheet rock.

Another view of the framed closets and the left side is the entry to the master bedroom.

View of the other master bedroom closet and master bathroom. It is hard to picture it because, well there is just not much in there right now...

View from the hallway into the master bedroom; the bathroom entrance is the first doorway on the right and one of the closets is the next doorway.

Some of the leftover destruction in Rylan's bedroom. His closet will be on the right side of the picture.

The other bedroom. Not much will be done to this room; new window and the plumbing is run through the walls. You can see Rylan running around outside in this picture.

The front bathroom which will be Rylan and Haydon's plus a guest bath for the main floor. Everything came out of this room.

This will be the front door/entry way. The two doorways will be sheetrocked to make this a solid wall. The front bathroom door will be in the hallway. Needless to say, I will have a new front door too :).

View into the kitchen from what will be the dining room. Kitchen is a blank slate right now. I think I know where everything will go but just don't know color, cabinets, etc.

The living room. I love this room because it is s open and the windows let so much light in.


The outside back side of the house.

And now without siding and staircase to prepare for new windows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.