Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still on bed rest....

One week since I got out of the hospital, my blood pressure is under control and normal most of the time. Yesterday was my weekly appointment with my OB. Everything is going good but I will remain on bed rest. Not exactly what I wanted to hear but I know it is the best thing for my body and the baby. The longer he stays in there the better. She told us to think about it as everyday he stays in is equal to 3 days that he would have to be in NICU. Our goal now is 36 weeks which would put him possibly being born the week of my birthday.


We will still be going in twice a week for NST (baby monitor) appointments, seeing my OB once a week, and lab appointment once a week.

Jordon is working on the second bathroom. Hopefully it will be knocked out this weekend so pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.