Tuesday, February 15 was Rylan's last day under the lights for his jaudice. He had a very mild case. This picture was his cool guys sunglasses.

Our first time to really hold him!
So much has happened the last few days. It has been difficult trying to keep everyone in the loop with doctor interuptions and me wanting to be in NICU with Rylan. I will try to be better about posting pictures and at least giving an update on his status.
I got to come home on Thursday, February 16. I got home a little after lunch and took about a three hours nap. I was so exhausted. You just don't sleep well in a hospital and everytime you do get to sleep, someone comes in to take your blood pressure or drawn blood. Then I would have to sit in the room and wait all morning for the doctors to make rounds so it would be almost noon before I would get to visit Rylan.
We are just working on getting into a routine now from home. Of course we want to be at the hospital as much as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.