Mother's Day was great. Jordon and Rylan gave me my first Mother's Day present during the 5am feeding. The rest of the day we took it pretty easy. Rylan and I napped during the afternoon.
Rylan is now 3 months old! It is hard to believe it. He is doing great. We took him for a weight check this week. He is now 8lbs 11oz. He has gained 5 whole pounds since birth! That does not seem like much when you say it but when you look at him you can tell what a difference it makes.
Rylan is finally able to wear one of his TTU shirts! I tried to get some pictures of him but as you can see it just turned into funny faces by Rylan.
Our Mother's Day photo
Rylan has finally outgrown some newborn clothing. We put this on the other night and his legs could not stretch out so we had to change!
I love the look on Rylan's face. I think he has a long life of his Dad combing his hair. I know someday I will hear the clink of the comb in a glass of water that Jordon talks about.
Hopefully I will have time to post more pictures tomorrow.
Just realizes I had already put up the Tech shirt pics so just enjoy them again. I am very tired :)
ReplyDeleteI love the orange stipe sleeping picture! So cute!
ReplyDeleteand that would STRIPE! :)
ReplyDelete