Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching up again....

 We have had a busy couple of weeks so I have not had a chance to sit down and post pictures! So here is a bunch.


Aunt Jill, Uncle Craig, Caitlyn and Maddie all came to stay with us and go to Caleb's birthday party. We drove out to Abernathy (our first out of town trip!) for a couple of hours to have birthday cake for Caleb and Matt. I did not get any pictures at the party but Jill took a couple.

 Caitlyn finally got to hold Rylan! She was so excited!!
Maddie really wanted to hold him too. She would just look at him and say "Oh Cute'"
 Maddie also likes her picture take.

 Aunt Nikki got to come down too and meet Rylan. Now we just need Uncle Eddie to come visit :)
Papa and Grammy with all their grandkids. 
 Lorin also came to visit this past week. Rylan is going to get even more spoiled with all this attention lately.

Our friend Sheri sent the cutest TTU shirt to Rylan so he wore it yesterday. I tried to have a photo shoot but he did not cooperate too well. This is the first TTU shirt that fits him. He has alot more but he can't fit in them yet. The boy will be well outfitted this fall with TTU shirts.





You can kind of see his little belly. He finally has a little pot belly!! That is very exciting to us.

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever!!

 
The invisible pacifier

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am getting jealous now! I think I am the only person in the world that has not got to meet Rylan and hold him yet! I am pouting! :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.