Monday, May 27, 2013

Jordon's Birthday

This weekend Memaw and Pops came to Lubbock to see Cameron' new house and for Jordon's birthday. I forgot to take my camera with us to see Cameron's house so no pictures of it. Everyone came over after and we had cake and ice cream Saturday afternoon for Jordon's birthday.




Rylan and Rhett were more interested in playing with the shutters than singing to Jordon.

Rylan enjoys cake!




 Memaw could not do anything on her iPad with these two punching buttons. They made a game out of sliding their hands through the stand.



Rylan loves to wear his dad's cap.


Rylan was leading Uncle Cameron around the house.

One tired little boy on Saturday night after everyone left. He was still recovering on Monday. Thankfully I had the day off too so I got to hang out with Rylan all day.

Rylan and I were playing with the new video camera on Monday afternoon. I did finally catch him taking a few steps too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.