I also final got some sheets and a comforter on the beds in Rylan's room. I switched to a day bed and trundle from a full. I drug Jordon and Rylan all over town looking for just the right comforter for the bed. I am not a matchy match or theme person but there is not much else out there for little boys. Then it hit me that I already had the perfect thing: the denim quilt my Granny Seitz made me when I came to Tech.
You will all be pleased to know that Jordon and Rylan got me a video camera so hopefully (once I learn how to use it) there will be more Rylan video on there.
For now here is just a really cute picture of Rylan and Abby.
Rylan got another hair cut last week. This kid has so much hair! He did pretty good this time, just got a little upset at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.