Sunday, January 22, 2012

Abby at the park

We took Abby to the park on Saturday so I decided to practice with my new camera. I am still learning how to use all the options. Here are some action shots of Abby chasing her ball.









































And then they had a nap...

2 comments:

  1. How messed up is it that this kinda makes me miss Lubbock? I have those waves of longing for the South Plains ever now and then.

    I like Link's crib! What did your handy man do to his finger? Did he almost slice it off doing handy man work or during his culinary efforts? You do realize that Dudley children are cursed to try and destroy at least one of their digits! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny that you noticed his finger! I was going to write about it but I figured he would object. He cut it opening the boxes with a razor. Of course he did not tell me right away!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.