I think we got everything picked out. We even found the crib. Unfortunately and despite what the sign said, we were not able to take the bed home right away. Look for pictures in 7-10 days. Thank Babies R Us! Peanut's room is put back together but does not really look any different yet. Once we get the crib and bedding in there it will really come together.
Jordon finally found a rocking chair that he likes. Now we just need to get it recovered. He has also started working on the hutch to TV stand conversion. Pictures to come when you can see some progress...
Thanks for the update! My big brother did not give out this much information when I called him yesterday for an update! I got to play 20 questions and he gave me one word answers!! Typical Jordo! You are a lucky girl Lori! hahahaaha! Just kidding - you really are!
ReplyDelete