Today we started working on Peanut's room. In case you don't know we are expecting our first child, a boy! We have not decided on a name so we call him Peanut. The color is called hot chocolate. His room is going to be decorated in sage green and chocolate brown with some Hereford stuff too.
Grace - I hope this makes you happy :)
The beginning.
Now just to put the furniture back in the room and get more baby stuff!
Yes - I am very happy! BUT (you knew there was going to be a but) I don't like your "no promises on how often updated" business. That is just unacceptable! I have been a nice sister-in-law and moved six hours away so that your husband isn't always getting direction from his little sister...so I insist on being able to see my nephew on a regular basis via this blog! Tyler and Nicole are already giving me some run around about slow internet...but come on now girls, I live in a circus and still manage to update the blog - I expect no less from my sisters-in-law. (I know better than to expect anything from my brothers!) But I am super excited you have done this!!Now...do more, do more, do more!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that the blg is finally reality.I cant wait for all the updates,it makes me think we are staying more up to date on all the happenings.I love the room color
ReplyDeleteand the sage and brown will be great together. Lori you picked a great color and Jordon did a great job painting I wish I could have helped him.I love to paint.I insist on some pictures of Abby,she needs to be on the blog also,once again love the blog.
Lori and Jordon the room looks good. I also enjoyed Christmas pictures
ReplyDelete